Monday, January 10, 2011

Daddy is Trying to Kill the Kids

I was out of town for work this weekend (as I usually am). Yesterday afternoon I get a phone call while at work from Daddy wanting to know if I got the picture message from him. I hadn't noticed one, so I looked...the caption simply said "guess what I found for the kids". I won't bother trying to post the picture message itself at it's really hard to see, but I was able to cross my eyes just far enough to realize what it was.
"Oh no you didn't."
"Yep."
"Did you already buy it?"
"Yep."
"Oh good lord."
I'll spare you the rest of the exciting conversation about him trying to murder our children & that he also needed to get fruit snacks & dog food.

So I'm sure you're dying to know at this point what method of torture he's planning for my sweet babies?
Behold the death trap awesomeness: http://www.amazon.com/Toy-Story-inch-Jumbo-Ball/dp/B003XXLEII
I'll give you a minute...(*quietly hums*)

See that open spot on the left side there next to Woody? The kids go IN there. I'm not even joking!! My kids are going to kill themselves in this thing! The sad part? I will be laughing until I pee the entire time!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

ha ha...super fun...I hope you have a good hill nearby

Courtney Waters said...

LOLOLOL!! I saw this at walmart the other day and did a double take! It looks crazy! :D

Anonymous said...

I WANT ONE!!!

Dena said...

If anyone is interested - he got it at Walmart for WAY less than what Amazon is showing in the link!
Just sayin'...