Thanks to a couple of Facebook friends, this reading challenge was brought to my attention & it's PERFECT for me!

It's the Page to Screen Reading challenge that's being hosted by Reading Extensively & I'm extremely excited to join in!
The premise of the challenge is to read books that were made into movies or TV shows (extra credit if you also watch said movie or TV show)! I'm still wondering how many extra credit points we get for Alice in Wonderland considering there's only like 300 movie & TV versions of it! :D
Each time I finish a book, I will post a review here. I hope you all will follow along! I can't wait!
1 comment:
Thanks for signing up for the Page to Screen challenge!
If you have any reviews for January, you can post them here
Sorry, no extra credit for watching multiple adaptations of Alice in Wonderland :) I still haven't watched the Johnny Depp version.
Good luck with the challenge!
Post a Comment