Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year - A New Challenge - or 4

So I know the big thing to do is to make resolutions at the beginning of the New Year. I never really like to make them, because it's just something to fail at. Again. I'm tired of failure. So no resolutions for me, I think I'm going to go with challenges instead.
Challenge #1: Be healthier. Less "crap" in and on my body.
Challenge #2: Be a better blogger. No really - I don't know why I don't do this more often! I love reading my friends' blogs (even the blogs of total strangers) & it's very therapeutic too!
Challenge #3: Read more. Now that the kids are older & able to entertain themselves (& each other) sooooo much more now, I think I can use that to my advantage!
Challenge #4: MORE PHOTOGRAPHY! I tried one of those 365 photo blogs last year & made it to November (not bad, but still failed). Instead of focusing on one pic a day, I really want to focus on getting BETTER at my photography & I plan on sharing that journey here instead of in a separate blog (for now anyways).


So challenge #3 brings up...well a challenge! LOL! You'll read all about it in my next post. I think it's one I can actually keep up with for a change & I am really excited!

No comments: