Friday, April 10, 2009

Finished for Friday

Lit and Laundry


I started working on Dude's room the weekend that my foot got broken, so I didn't exactly get to "finish" it, so I was feeling a little bit better the beginning of this week and thought I would finish it up for this week's Finished for Friday. The 12 x12 squares with the pictures on them are what was finished from before the foot incident, the shaped figures and hanging up the set of 4 12x12 is what I finished for this week. My son's room is officially Pooh-ified! Even his crib has Pooh bedding in it, but I couldn't get it at a good enough angle to get a picture of it - plus that really wasn't a "finish" anyways - it just matches is all!




The walls still seem so naked because I had to put these high enough on the wall that certain little Dudes couldn't reach them when in his crib and on the changing table!
Here's what I finished this week:


I also finished the Twilight Saga (and incidentally started it again). See, I read them the first time by downloading them to my cell phone, which my mom thought for sure was going to cause me to go blind, so she bought me the first 2 books (Twilight & New Moon) in paperback, so I'm starting them over again so I can read them "normal sized".

Thanks again to threeundertwo at Lit & Laundry for letting me play along and giving me some inspiration to get off my unmotivated hind end and do something!!

1 comment:

Threeundertwo said...

I love the Pooh room! I bet if feels good to get it done. Hope your foot is doing better! We could have a limping contest. I'd win.