Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cheezburgers & Hotdogs LOL!

I think I found it on someone else's blogroll, but whoever it was CURSE YOU!! I am now totally addicted to lolcats and loldogs!! I've made a couple of them myself:

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

and this one:

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Some of the people that make up the "capshuns" are freaking hilarious! They really are LOL!

Just a fair warning, if you're going to click on the links, put down your drink and anything breakable!!


Oh and P.S.
Thanks to Monkey Memories for teaching me how to do the link thingy!!

2 comments:

Kira said...

I LOVE LOLCats. I have had an obsession with them for a little over a year now. I have LOLcats on my blogroll...so if it was me who you got it from, I'm NOT sorry ;) I once spent HOURS looking at past 'capshuns' on the site. My family was thisclose to submitting my to an asylum because I was dying of laughter.

For your LOLCat pleasure the LOLCat WIki & the LOLCat Bible

Thanks for the caramel apple tip! I'm def. going to go with the granny smith apple idea =)

kids taxi driver said...

I too am obsessed!!! My kids and I look several times a day to see the new ones and when we are bored we go through the old ones. I even created an account to keep my favorites handy. What a great way to cheer yourself up.