*SIGH*
I love fall!
It's quite simply my favorite time of year! I mean it's all about leaves turning colors, the weather getting cooler, time to plant new flower bulbs and dig up and seperate the old ones, going and cutting firewood for the winter, and the 2 most important things about fall....Halloween and Thanksgiving!
I love fall!
We went to the Dollar Store yesterday and I got a couple of really cool halloween decorations. They also had some Christmas stuff out (I know, I know - I usually refrain until at least after Halloween), but they had these little skinny garlands that were made with some heavy duty wire that will go around the front porch supports perfectly without falling down - and for a dollar! I'm soooo excited to decorate this house. We never decorated our old house, it was too small, too dirty, and by the middle of October we were already putting the plastic up on the windows because it was so drafty. I'll post some pictures when I get the stuff up - I still haven't located everything out of the storage shed yet!
Oh I almost forgot, we also went to another store yesterday and they had 2 different Disney pumpkin carving kits! I am so excited because one of the kits had Stitch and also Mike from Monster's Inc. I laughed so hard at the Mike one - its just a big eyeball on a pumpkin! I've never been good at these kits but I'm willing to give it a shot again - I haven't tried it in years.
1 comment:
I too love fall but you are lucky because you get to see the leaves changing.
It was so nice to have lunch with you guys and to finally meet you in person!!!
Post a Comment