Thanks to monkey memories for the first two and just add laughter for the second two! I feel so loved!!
This first one is a one word only:
1. Where is your cell phone? here
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? blondish
4. Your mother? worried
5. Your father? eh
6. Your favorite thing? kiddos
7. Your dream last night? unsure
8. Your dream/goal? secure
9. The room you're in? unnamed
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in six years? home
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. What you’re not? content
15. One of your wish list items? photoshop
16. Where you grew up? everywhere
17. The last thing you did? potty
18. What are you wearing? jammies
19. Your TV? PBS
20. Your pet? everything :)
21. Your computer? annoying
22. Your mood? annoyed
23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? Intrepid
25. Something you’re not wearing? overalls
26. Favorite store? Disney
27. Your summer? short
28. Love someone? tons
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
31. Last time you cried? days
OK the other one was to post the 6th picture in your sixth album.
This is a picture of Dude's smash cake for his first birthday party. He didn't really seem all that interested, but he was pretty tired at that point too!
OK here's the two from just add laughter:
The first one is I have to come up with seven random things about myself (I hate these)!
1. I am originally from Indiana, but we moved A LOT because my dad was in the Air Force.
2. I met my husband when we were both seniors in High School. We were introduced by a mutual friend who discovered we had the same birthday.
3. I love to bake, expecially brownies. I can turn a plain box of brownie mix into fabulous creations.
4. I collect otters. Magnents, figurines, greeting cards, clothes, stuffed animals, books, you name it - love 'em.
5. My favorite movie is Drop Dead Gorgeous and can pretty much quote the entire thing from beginning to end!
6. I am addicted to the TV show America's Got Talent. I'm pretty good at it too! The last 2 years I chose the winner. (I mean not me personally, but the person I wanted to win did both times.)
7. I love to travel. If I could just buy an RV and travel the country for the rest of my life I would be totally content! I would love to be able to "home school" my kids this way - I remember taking trips as a kid and I learned more from those trips than I ever did in a classroom!
OK the other from Jaime is attached to an award I guess (again no clue how this stuff works). I mean it's cool - my first award and all!! WOO HOO!

Along with this I have to post 6 things that make me happy, and then pass it on to 6 people.
1. Bug
2. Dude
3. Being around my true friends
4. Disneyland
5. Halloween
6. A nice cold Mountain Dew
I have to say I feel really silly that I can only tag 2 people with it, considering my blog list is super tiny, and 2 of the people on it are the 2 who sent me these!
So I'm tagging the 2 I can:
1. Kira @ Life Chooses The Music, I Create the Dance
2. kids taxi driver @ sharkboysoccerqueenandmonkeyboy
3 comments:
Yes, the memes are like bulletin surveys on myspace. I had the same question haha.
And see, they're great...I grew up an AF Brat, too! I was born here in CA, though, in the OC haha (So Disneyland really is my second home).
I tend to skip the tags...but aren't you cute!
I defined MEME here if you care! Took me a long time to figure it out!
http://tinyurl.com/596c2a
Thanks for the tag!! =)
Post a Comment