OK so I'm pretty sure that Dude is messing with my brain (again). He's still not sleeping through the night, so I figured it was time to just go ahead and put his crib back into his room. I mean he's going to wake up in the middle of the night no matter where he's sleeping, so might as well just put him back in his own room. Plus, now it's more exercise for me because now I have to walk out of our room and around the corner to his room now instead of just to the end of the bed!! LOL!
Well ever since he's been back in his room he's progressing slowly to sleeping through the night. By my calculations, we have about another 5-6 days and he'll be sleeping until 8 am in his own bed!!
Here's why:
The first night he was back in his own room he woke up at 11:30pm.
The second night he was up at 12:25pm.
The third night 1:30am.
The fourth night (last night) he was up at 2:45am.
So I am convinced by the end of next week he should be sleeping through the night!!
I know I hadn't mentioned this in the blog yet, but we had night terror issues with Bug all last week. She would wake up 3-5 times per night. Well let me rephrase that, she would cry and stand up in her crib, but I really don't think she was actually awake 90% of the time!! If I walked in there, put my arms around her and told her it was ok & to go back to sleep, she would just go limp in my arms & I'd lay her back down. Well for the last 2 nights in a row, no waking up! So I really hope that was it and we're done with the nightly terrors, but we'll see!
2 comments:
Awww, hope you guys get more sleep soon! Monkey's having sleep issues again, I think it's due to teething this time.
I tagged you, check my blog!
Oooh...night terrors are scary. My ex-dh and my oldest went through them.
And my youngest is just NOW (just turned 4) sleeping in her own bed all through the night. Good luck!! (of course, I was single when she was a baby, so she slept with me when we lived with my mom, so that was my own fault).
You've been tagged on my blog!
Post a Comment