Well, I finally broke down and cut Little Dude's hair for the first time this year! It was a sad moment. He screamed bloody murder because he's afraid of the electric trimmer. I teared up a little because cutting his hair makes him look so much older, and I'm still not ready for him to be 2 in a couple of months! Then when Grandma came over to watch them yesterday, she cried too (her reason is the same as mine)!
Who knew one little haircut could be so emotional (especially considering he gets them several times a year)!
Before:
After:
Thanks again to threeundertwo at Lit & Laundry for hosting Finished for Friday!

2 comments:
I feel your pain. It totally changes the way you see them when they have that big boy haircut.
Thanks for joining in!
I always had girls so didn't know the trauma of haircuts for boys. Until my grandson. All those beautiful blonde curls gone! Yes, I cried like a baby. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment