I'm supposed to show you the 4th picture in my 4th album/folder.
I'm not sure I did this right because when I pull it up in my pictures folder it's in a different order than when blogger pulls it up so I went with what blogger told me was the 4th folder!! :O)

This isn't a very good picture because it was taken with my old cell phone, but it's a picture of Bug from February, 2007. I had bought her this cute Valentine's onesie because my mom was making a calendar with a picture of Bug for every month of the year!
Now I'm supposed to tag 4 other people:
Ginny @ Monkey Memories
Kira @ Life Creates the Music, I Create the Dance (well I don't - she does) ;)
Kids Taxi Driver @ Shark Boy, Soccer Queen, & Monkey Boy
Lacey (& Wyatt) @ Wyatt & Lacey's Fabulous Blog (Careful when you click on that link - the adorable-ness of their family is sickening! *wink*)
2 comments:
the adorableness of my family is sickening?? ohhhhh :( lol...thanks
Thanks for the Tag! Cute picture! I'll have to figure out how to do this one because I have folders with pictures in them all over my computer lol!
Post a Comment