I am so excited for tomorrow!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Thanksgiving!! The food, the family, the parades, ALL of it!! I think it might just be my favorite holiday. I like Christmas, but don't like the feelings that go along with it - so and so is mad at you because you didn't get them the gift they wanted, another so and so is mad at you still because you didn't "bother" to call on their birthday, blah blah blah. I'm so tired with how Christmas has turned into a mud slinging holiday and who can say the meanest thing about you when you're not around. Thanksgiving is so not like that!! It's just sitting around, stuffing yourself more than the bird was and not really doing much else. It's a time when I really get to "hang out" with my mom, and for the first time this year, my Aunt Becky too which I'm really excited about! I think that's my bit 'I'm thankful for...' this year - I'm so very thankful that my Aunt Becky is here. It's been a little strange for all of us, she's not really used to this much attention but I'm sure she'll get used to it!
So now that I'm done rambling - I wanted to wish all of my blogging friends and family a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment