Sunday, July 19, 2009

Snake River Stampede

I love rodeo! I didn't get too many pictures just because it's extremely difficult to take a picture of a bucking bull or bronc with just the little point & shoot I have. It was tons of fun and the kids had a blast. (Well Dude did, until he fell asleep.)
These are the Snake River Stampeders. It's actually a group of ladies that ride horses in rodeo arenas...in the dark. They are AMAZING ladies & I get choked up every time I see them. I thought my camera did a cool little thing with making them kinda blurry-like, so I thought I'd share
Saddle Bronc horse waitin' for their turn.
The bull riding is my favorite event! They'll be coming out of the chute in the middle so watch close!
Cowboy up!
Big bull...no rider! LOL! That happens a lot.
For all my lady friends!! :D Whatever I can do to help out, I'm there for you!

1 comment:

Kira said...

I drove past signs for the rodeo on my way into New Meadows! It looks like you had loads of fun! Too bad we left too early and missed it =(