OK everyone, here we go!!! My very first post!
Welcome to the whopping 2 people that will probably read this!! LOL!
I've been reading a couple of my friends' blogs on a regular basis lately and I just really like the idea of keeping a somewhat regular record of what my kiddos are up to so that I can look back at the facinating and fantastic things that they do - and say. Yeah baby books are great but they only hold so much!
So here we go, I hope you're ready for the ride we're about to go on! I'm not sure I'm ready yet for my babies to grow up yet, but they're going to whether I'm ready or not!
Special thanks to monkey memories & lit and laundry - you ladies were my inspiration for finally doing this!!! (I would do one of those fancy link thingies so you could go straight to their pages but I have NO CLUE how to do that!!)
Oh and for anyone that's curious - the name Horses Say Moo comes from my daughter. As she was learning animals and the sounds they make it has now become a joke that EVERY time you ask her what a horse says she will imediately say MOO and bust up laughing. If you ask her a second time, she'll do the "clip clop" noise, but it never fails, that first time she'll say MOO.
No comments:
Post a Comment